Sunday 18 March 2012

Post Nine! - Mel of InkyDoodleCrafts

Hey peeps!
Been a bit of a long gap between posts again, apologies!
This week I am blogging about another fellow Craft Pimp-er, Mel, a greetings card creator :)

I've just been having a plod round her online hideouts and found a few cards that appealed to me because I can relate to them at the moment:This one touched me because I am almost at the 'pre-exam-panic!' Exams start in a little over a month and I think I need one of these cards to give me that extra boost! I really love the colour scheme of this card as well :)

This next card is a 'Thank you for being bridesmaid' card. I haven't been bridesmaid yet, but will be in July so my thoughts are quite weddingy at the mo. Mel has a range of thank you cards along the same lines as this, for example, a Page Boy thank you card.
And this last one I am going to share with you is purple because I love the dinosaur! Everyone needs a dinosaur greetings card in their life! And everyone needs a dinosaur costume... I'm not quite sure why but it'd be fun to be a scary grr t-rex for a day, teehee! I am however incredibly sleepy now. It's been a lovely day of pampering my mum for Mother's Day and also some t-shirt altering has been done using my sewing machine for the first time! Lotsa fun :) Though I do tend to get in a right tangle.
So as I am off to sleep I shall leave you with all the places on the tinternet that you can find InkyDoodleCrafts and the lovely Mel :)

Mel's Etsy shop
Her blog
Her facebook page
Her Flickr

Night everyone! xx

1 comment:

  1. I caught my man cheating on me, thankfully I got a referral of this reliable hacker on this forum. He works with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks, access to social networks, iCloud, and many more. Viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messengers remotely, call phone GPs location tracking, spy on whats app messages i would prefer to let his service speak for itself also improve debt on credit cards. His services are legit and affordable, you can reach out to him on 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, also text on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, he can assist you with all hacking related services, his customer service and efficiency is top notch.

    ReplyDelete