Tuesday 20 March 2012

Number Ten of 2012 - Jolene of KitzBitz Art Glass

NOM NOM NOM
That's how I would describe Jolene's work. Utterly nommable and gorgeous.

Jo is a lampworker and a bit of a dabbler in polymer clay. Glass is her main focus though and boy, am I glad about this because I love seeing new beads come up on her facebook page. Each bead makes me go ooooOOOoooOOOh! Quite literally.

I was luckily enough to receive some of her beads from my boyfriend for my birthday and I just can't stop looking at them.

Jolene is very lovely and hardworking. Apart from making all these delicious beads, she is also the main woman of the wonderful Craft Pimp forum having set it up just over a year ago and working very hard to make it the successful and brilliant forum that it is (I think I may be a tad biased, but I'm telling the truth, promise!).

All I can say is she better keep on making all these wonderful beadies because she'll have me to deal with if she stops, teehee! She is has a really good eye for colour and pattern and I shall leave you now with a few of my favourites from Jo's range of beads :)


And here is where you can find all the loveliness:
Jolene's Etsy shop
Her Facebook page
Her website
Her blog

I was also a complete plonker and forgot to mention that Jolene also sells a bunch of glass supplies for all you lampworkers and glassy people out there. This is the link to follow if you're looking for some fun supplies:
Jolene's Etsy shop for glass supplies

New post soon with some funky new things from me :D
Have a good few days :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Reach out to this computer surgeon via 'hackingloop6@ gmail .com', for any sort of hacking service, he's a legit and reliable hacker, he improves credit score, changes school grade, hacks all social media accounts, recovers hanging funds in online trading platforms etc. he's also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, I promised to share his contact online as my part of appreciation for a job well done, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete