Wednesday 7 March 2012

8th post of 2012

Just a quick post really.

Been working on some new bits over the last couple of days. Very colourful, very fun and also practical as they are buttons! Made about 9 sets so far and they're pretty funky :) I'll put up photos once they're baked and varnished.

Also just bought another few blocks of clay so that'll be even more fun :D

AND I just got my sewing machine thready stuff through the post so I can hopefully have a play with that sometime soon. Could be interesting as sewing machines tend to blow up when I'm anywhere near them :P

xx

1 comment:

  1. I caught my man cheating on me, thankfully I got a referral of this reliable hacker on this forum. He works with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks, access to social networks, iCloud, and many more. Viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messengers remotely, call phone GPs location tracking, spy on whats app messages i would prefer to let his service speak for itself also improve debt on credit cards. His services are legit and affordable, you can reach out to him on 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, also text on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, he can assist you with all hacking related services, his customer service and efficiency is top notch.

    ReplyDelete